TMW Machine: #501
Voltage: 208V 60Hz 3Ph
Condition: Excellent Condition
1993 Heian ZR 431P CNC Machining Center
Includes NEMI Grid Table and a few pods.
Machine has only 2315 hours Work Surface: Tables - 51.125" x 102.375"
- "X" axis programmable travel is 112".
- "Y" axis programmable travel is 59".
- "Z" axis programmable travel is 7.875".
- Repeatability is +/- 0.0008".
- "X", "Y" axes rapid traverse is 904 ipm.
- "Z" axis rapid traverse is 236 ipm.
- Four 5.5 kw. Router spindles.
- Two .75 kw. 3600 rpm. Piggy back drills.
Space And Weight:
- Height: 111"
- Inside bridge distance: 114"
- Depth: 117"
- Floor to table: 29.5"
- Width: 200"
- Approx. weight: 20,000 lbs.
- Vacuum System:
- 5.5 kw Heian Vacuum System
Fanuc 0M Control Features:
- Controller keyboard Work coordinate system
- 9" high resolution CRT Actual feed rate display
- Linear/circular interpolation Run hour/part count display
- Machine operator panel Simultaneous 3 axis control
- Background editing Self diagnosis function
- RS-232 port Dry run
- 120 meters storage (47K) MDI operation
- Canned drill & tap cycles Feed rate override
- Absolute/incremental programming Spindle speed override
- Calculator type decimal input Dwell (G04)
- Fully DNC compatible Program protect key switch
- Cutter compensation C Tool offset memory
- Tool length compensation Current position display
- Alarm/operator message display Inch/metric capability
- Constructed of heavy wall, cast iron &
- structural steel tube fabricated in a cross webbed type bed and main frame assembly.
- Following stress relieving, way mounts are precision machined to ensure precise box way alignment.
- Main frame is equipped with floor mounts and leveling pads.